Saturday, September 27, 2008

Life and Death

I started reading the newspaper's website this year. I usually don't because news stories make me really really sad but 2008 hit and boom, I'm keeping track. One side of me thinks this is good to keep up with the news but the other side just wants me to block each site.

One tough thing has been deaths. People who I've known either recently or in the past have died and each time I've cried. I'm usually not one to break out the waterworks, I tend to hate crying.

Recently a guy I knew in middle school was in a construction accident and passed away. I don't know why this has hit me this hard but I'm in tears over it. I haven't seen him since then so maybe it's because I'm picturing the 7th grade him going through the accident?

I'm going to label this as ranting

No comments: