Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The title says it all

I get feeds from far far too many blogs and on top of that, my feed reader is brief. If you've never used brief, it's an extension for firefox and has a habit of freezing Firefox 3. I've never had this problem before and I'm not sure what I should switch to.

On today's agenda we have laundry, laundry and of course Laundry. Possibly even a load of dishes. I'll also be arranging my pantry so that my dad can take the top shelf to the hardware store and have them cut a piece of wood the same size. This will add another shelf to the pantry and make Tiki very happy.

I've discovered a nifty door hanger system. You hang it on the door and there are loads of organization space to it. I'll look into it more into September when Mini Tiki is in school.

We are preparing Mini Tiki for the 1st grade. I'm not sure how I feel about him moving up but I suppose he'll be a happy camper. I have to get him some school clothing still and a back pack. Possibly even a few more school supply items.

No comments: